6th July Membership Meeting
Following Transition Tattenhall becoming a Community Benefit Society and holding our first General Meeting, we’re now holding our first members meeting this Wednesday, 6th July, at the Barbour Institute at 7.30pm.
This is an opportunity for members to contribute to our ongoing projects as well as to help to plan future projects.
At this session we expect to:
• Provide the latest update on projects
• Gather new ideas from Members
• Discuss how they can be developed
• Agree together what projects will be established
• Identify partners
• Identify who wants to work on project development
You can join on the night – a £2 share in the Community Benefit Society gives you life membership, the opportunity to get involved, stand and vote for directors each year, and contribute to decisions on the local progress towards a carbon neutral world. More information of the membership can be found here.