Who we are
Our website address is: https://transitiontattenhall.co.uk.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Who we share your data with
We will not share your date outside of Transition Tattenhall and will never contact you about anything that is not related to the work on Transition Tattenhall.
What rights you have over your data
Suggested text: If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Our Mailing List
- We will maintain a mailing list. This will include the names and contact details of people who wish to receive information on events, publicity and fundraising appeals from Transition Tattenhall.
- When people sign up to the list we will explain how their details will be used, how they will be stored, and that they may ask to be removed from the list at any time. We will only send them messages which they have expressly consented to receive.
- We will not use the mailing list in any way that the individuals on it have not explicitly consented to.
- We will provide information about how to be removed from the list with every mailing. This will be in the form of as standard footer to e-mail
- We will use mailing list providers who store data within the EU.
Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.